Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Fall Family Photos {2015}

Each fall, my friend/photographer/ex-2nd shooter Ginger schedule an afternoon to take each other's family photos. Well...Ginger moved to Atlanta earlier this year (hence the EX in ex-2nd shooter) but she came back to Kansas for Thanksgiving to be with her family. So we scheduled our photos to coincide with their visit.

Low and behold, the clothing she'd ordered for her family didn't come in the mail on time, and her dogs had to be taken to the vet for vomit-inducing after they got into something they shouldn't have. That coupled with the fact that their family photos should likely reflect the HUGE change in their life (i.e., be taken IN Atlanta) made Ginger decide their photos were a no go. But she so kindly agreed to still do ours. Good thing, because I'd been hard at work debating outfits for the past 2 weeks. :)

I absolutely love how these turned out. Thank you, thank you, thank you Ginger, for taking a few minutes to capture our family in 2015. (And for feeding my boys pizza afterwards!) You're the best!



I love the series of the two photos below...so funny!




The spot we were using had this cheesy giant chair, and Sutton insisted on a photo in it.





Tried to get a photo of Momma and Ren, but he wasn't having it.


This baby of ours is ORNERY. Just like his Daddy. :)






Most of the time, Ren would've rather been playing with sticks than taking photos. I don't blame him. This little walk he's doing with his hip popped out is something he does all the time right now.


These brothers are my favorite.


I like this photo of Adam and I, but the boys were done.


I was so proud of how well Sutton did with smiling and listening this year (finally!)...but Ren was our wild card and will most likely continue to be.

Thanks again Ginger. I appreciate your willingness to indulge my need for control and use my camera and let me edit these. :)

2 comments:

  1. These are great. Kids do make photos interesting, but then you realize you love those ones the most because that is who they are. I like your need for control comment. HA! I would be the same way.

    ReplyDelete