Another local photographer who I have followed for awhile was offering couples minis for Valentine's Day. They were super short and relatively inexpensive which was why I figured I had a shot of getting Adam on board. I always need new photos of us for my Instagram, plus I always find it fascinating to see how other photographers do things/run sessions. So I signed us up!
We had to reschedule a few times due to weather and sickness. Adam was even sick the day of the session, but he was able to suck it up for 10 minutes. We even had planned a babysitter on the original date, but with miscommunications and rescheduling, we ended up going on a regular date the night we had the babysitter, and then bringing the boys with us the evening of the session. They just chilled in the car with their ipads while we got our glam on.
If you follow me on instagram, ignore these, as I still plan on using them and acting as if they're brand-new-never-before-seen photos. :) But I wanted to post them here as an easy way for me to look back on them through the years.
If you really want to know, he was whispering something completely inappropriate to make me laugh.
The end. Thanks to allie burns photography for the wonderful photos and thanks to my husband for putting up with me forcing him to do these.































We are so beautiful!
ReplyDelete