Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon Day!

Well Friday was a holiday for us. We blocked off the whole day at the studio so we wouldn't have any clients. We caved and worked in the morning, but then we went to lunch (at the Anchor for their sweet potato fries, yum), and came back to the studio to watch TWILIGHT before the release of the new one that evening.

But let me back up. Lindsey got us shirts to wear. They were of the subtle variety, so if you don't get it, well, deal. :)




Then at lunch, I was texting Adam to try to convince him to go to Sumo for dinner before the show with all our Twilight peeps. Yes, I have Adam's school picture stuck to the back of my phone.

Then we came back the studio to watch Twilight.


That evening, we met up with some other die-hards at Sumo, but Adam and I held out on the sushi because we wanted THEATER FOOD. Yum. I had a little miso soup as an appetizer, I will admit. This is the group (minus us because we left early to order food at the theater) outside Sumo.

Adam and I in our BALCONY seats at the theater. It looks like we're in love and holding hands, but don't be fooled. I was trying to hold him back from doing something dumb to ruin the photo.
The gals! I have to admit that I was the one who started the phenomenon among these ladies. It's fine guys, you can send me your fan mail later. Lindsey, me, Michelle, Kendra.
And the boys. Shawn, not sure, Howie, Chris, Adam.

The movie was AWESOME by the way. It was my least favorite book of the series, you know, since Edward wasn't in it much, but the movie was so good. Adam liked it too...better than the first movie for sure. I'd love to see it again, and can't wait for Eclipse to come out in June!

Thanks to Lindsey for all the photos, I stole them off her facebook. :)

1 comment:

  1. We are going tonite!!!! Glad it was good. And Eclipse is coming out in JUNE?!?! Good b/c I don't think I can wait 'til next November!! HA!
    I love your t-shirts too, I thought for sure you clever artsy ppl did them yourselves! HA!

    ReplyDelete