The title says it all.
I have horrible hair right now. I'm in the middle of growing it out, and it's at that stage where nothing lays right and the length is just gross.
I took a picture. I kinda don't want to show it.
Keep in mind that my hair texture is limp, fine, and blah. And since I don't dye it, I've got no damage to add volume either.
I need advice. Styling advice, anyone? I'm thinking of just doing the ponytail thing, but I can't really even make that look cute because I'm horrible at doing hair AND I'm not a huge fan of my profile. But I'll take all kinds of advice.
Now for the picture.
It's gross. I warned you.
I'm not gonna make it bigger like all my other pictures, that would just be too much.

Dear Gina,
ReplyDeleteI like your hair. It feels like silk, and it's a pretty blonde color that I wish mine was.
It's grown SO quickly so far. You're going to blink a few times, and wedding season will be over and you'll have über-long sexy tresses.
Love, Jaclyn
what a sour puss face!!! froma a man's perspective, your hair looks fine!
ReplyDeleteWell thanks. But I wish I could take magic pills to make my hair grow.
ReplyDelete