Sunday, November 11, 2012

Playing in the Leaves

Friday afternoon, it was pretty windy, and the wind made a big pile of leaves in our front yard. Sutton has shown mild interest in stomping through leaf piles, so I brought him and Diesel outside for some fun. They loved it!















I told Sutton I wanted to try to get a photo of him and Diesel together, so he sat down and I plopped Diesel next to him. Diesel wasn't having it and kept trying to get away, so Sutton kept grabbing him and yelling "Dee-uhl! Dee-uhl! Come here!"




Then they had some fun moments together. We've told Sutton that when Diesel licks him, he's just trying to kiss him, so Sutton always giggles when he does.





I tried to get some photos of the poor, neglected, overweight (though he doesn't look to bad in these) dog, but he was all "I'll look anywhere but the camera."




No comments:

Post a Comment