6:30-7:30am :: Wake up and eat breakfast. Currently breakfast consists of a waffle with peanut butter for Sutton and oatmeal for Mommy.
8:00-8:30am :: Head to the Y for a little workout and a little social time for the kiddo.
9:00-9:30am :: Head home and make a pot of coffee. Sutton plays cars while Mommy takes a shower.
10:30am-12:00pm :: Depending on the day, we'll either do errands, or just play around the house. Often we cuddle in Mommy's bed and watch a movie for part of this time.
12:00pm :: Lunch! Current faves are mac n' cheese or meat-cheese-mayo sandwiches.
12:30pm :: Watch a movie or play for a little bit before nap.
1:00pm :: Nap time! Mommy usually works during nap, or if I'm absolutely exhausted, I'll nap too. :)
3:00-4:00pm :: Wake up from nap and have a snack.
4:30pm :: Daddy gets home from work! Mommy either goes out on a photo shoot, or we hang out at home and catch up with Daddy.
5:30pm :: Supper time. Usually we grab something while we're out doing errands or eat chicken at home. After dinner, we'll often run around town on errands or sometimes we'll hang out with friends, if I don't have a shoot.
7:00pm :: Start calming down for bed time and hang out in the basement or play with cars.
7:30pm :: Bath time! {When Mommy remembers...}
8:00pm :: Time for bed. The current routine doesn't include a snack or drink because we found he would wake up earlier from a dirty diaper if he ate or drank right before bed. So around 8p, we change the diaper one last time, change into jammies, and then we have to gather : 1 pacifier, 2 puppies, 1 giraffey, and 2 blankies. After we've found all of Sutton's "things" (he's always saying "I gotta get my things! My things!"), we rock in the rocking chair and pray. Then we sing (in order) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, You Are My Sunshine, Jesus Loves Me, and Hush Little Baby.
8:30pm :: Whew. Day is over. Mommy works on photos and Daddy works on his masters. At least we're together while we're working. :)
11:00pm-12:00am :: Bed time for Mommy and Daddy.
This schedule is our norm for Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. On Wednesdays, Sutton heads to Ginger's house to play so Mommy can work. On Thursdays, he has Kids Day Inn (school) from 9am til nap time. I'm grateful that I have a little change up to my days throughout the week. Keeps me sane. :)
Since this was a boring post with no pictures (I mainly did it for me), I will do another post with lots of photos next!
No comments:
Post a Comment