Four years ago tomorrow, we lost our first baby.
I can't believe it's been that long!
It's still so hard to think about her (I just had a feeling it was a girl...), but the constant sorrow I used to feel every day has been replaced by the knowledge that I will one day meet her in heaven. I feel sad for what could've been, the sweet face I never got to see, and the life I missed out on knowing here on earth.
But at the same time...on this day I can't help but feel so incredibly grateful for that little boy I get to call my son.
God's timing is always perfect, and we will see the big picture in the end.
Today, I miss that little baby.
But I look at Sutton's face and am in awe of how blessed we are and what a miracle he is!
No comments:
Post a Comment