Thursday, May 16, 2013

Zoo Fun

We bought a zoo pass this year, so Tuesday morning I took Sutton and my niece Breegan to the zoo for some hang out time.

These giraffes were headbutting each other. It seemed like a mom and her kid...it was weird.


They were so cute. They're best little buddies and at the beginning, they held hands for a bit when they were walking in front of me.







At the very beginning, they said they wanted to see the lions first. So I found a map and we looked and looked, trying to find which way to go to see them. So then after that, every time they saw a map, they would yell "Oooh! A map! Let's go see where to go!"



We stopped for snacks and drinks in the gorilla habitat.





The whole time, we were talking about how we'd go see the sheep in the petting zoo on the way out. Sutton and Breegy kept singing "Baa baa bwack sheep, hab u ayeeee wuh?"

Then on our way out, I forced them to take a picture with me. It was hot, they were hungry, and we had a daddy goose hissing at us to get away from his babies. But you can't tell, right? :)


It wasn't quite lunch time, so we left and went to the park for a bit. Then we ended our morning at Taco Bell. Two kids is a lot of work! But I love these two and we had a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment