I was just catching up on all my blog-reading for the day and I had a weird, awesome moment. I just thought about how, when I die and go to heaven, I'm going to have a little baby there waiting for me, waiting to meet her mom (I say her...I think she was a girl). My heart did a little jump! It will hopefully still be awhile before that happens, but I can't wait! :)
Yay!! That is a great thought! Another friend of mine has had several miscarriages over the years and she talks a lot about her three little babies up in Heaven. Such a sweet thought.
ReplyDeleteLove this thought!
ReplyDelete~Shelley
I know cool huh I have a child, a sibling and aunt or uncle to meet someday. i had that revalation a few months ago and called my mom who had a miscarraige before i was born and told her, she didn't speak for a min. she had never in allllll those years thought about it like that like that. it's pretty cool.
ReplyDeletei stil would love to meet you. i see your blogs and all of the friends you have and i ahve to admit i am jealous of you =) i don't have any family here and try as i might it's hard to break into the Chirstian coumminty here, people have been friends forever. anyway mabye you could use a new a new friend i know i could.
That is a great an awesome thought! It will be a grand day indeed!
ReplyDelete