Wednesday, June 9, 2010

37 Weeks


How far along? 37 weeks, which is full term! I can't believe we made it!
Baby is the size of a(n): Watermelon
Food cravings/aversions: Dr Pepper, pizza
Sleeping: I slept hard last night, it was awesome. I've been getting really sweaty at night (sorry if that's TMI)...then I had a scared Doberman wake me up this morning when it started thundering again. He just needed a little lovin.
Milestones: Full term! And I think I've decided to induce on the 24th...I would definitely prefer that everything happen on it's own, but since he's so big and since I have to shoot a wedding on July 23, I just feel like I can't wait that long. I have my last pre-baby wedding on Saturday, so I'm hoping we can at least hold out til then, and after that, this baby can come out anytime!
Weird things I read online: Baby boy's weight gain has slowed and he's ready to come out!
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: The belly is measuring at 39 weeks, I was also told I have a lot of fluid though (so maybe that accounts for some of my weight gain?). I was a little more than 1cm dilated at my appointment this week, but not quite 2cm. A little more effaced than last time, but not much. And my belly skin is so stretched that it kinda hurts around my belly button.

And here are a couple other photos from this week. When Adam got home on Sunday, we had a late anniversary celebration. We went to Genghis Grill for dinner and then went to the theater and saw Prince of Persia. Here's our anniversary photo. We don't look nearly as good as we did on this day 4 years ago. :)

And one morning before I left for work, this was what was going on on my bed. Probably one of the last times this will happen before there's another little boy in the mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment