Adam: I love you, Gina.
Gina: Do you love my fat chin?
Adam: I love all your chins.
Here's evidence of my many chins. But look at this CUTE little kitten I got to cuddle with yesterday! My aunt and uncle and cousins live out in the country and we celebrated Father's Day at their house. One of their cats had kittens on June 1st, so we played with the two little babies. This one fell asleep on me and was spasming in her dreams. :)
And NO BABY YET. :( He still has two and a half days to come on his own, so let's keep praying for that!

I think you look great!!! Can't wait to see your little guy. Our Zane came last Monday. You can see some of the thousands of pics we've taken on our blog. I'll be praying that everything goes ok for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Julie! I looked at your blog...Zane's adorable!
ReplyDelete