Wednesday, June 16, 2010

38 Weeks


How far along? 38 weeks
Baby is the size of a(n): Watermelon
Food cravings/aversions: Dr Pepper, Pop-Tarts
Sleeping: Still not bad...I think I've been lucky with this, and I'm thankful!
Milestones: Dilated to 2cm, scheduled our induction for a week from tomorrow.
Weird things I read online: Well...the average baby is supposed to weigh around 6.8 pounds right now. But, we all know this boy isn't average. :)
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: I don't know if this fits this question, but oh well. I'm having such mixed emotions in this last week or so. I'm SO ready for this little guy to be here, to finally meet him, to see what he looks like and get to know his personality. But...as weird as it sounds, and as uncomfortable as I am...I know I'm going to miss my belly. I'm going to miss feeling him move around in there, being the only one who is responsible for him. I hope I've documented this time well enough to not forget a second of it. I've loved being pregnant and sharing these 9 months with my baby boy.


Now...who wants to come finish putting all the baby stuff away that's piled up in the nursery? :)

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I so hear you about missing your belly! I couldn't wait for Rogan to arrive and to hold him in my arms, but I really did miss my prego belly and all that came with it! I can't wait to see what your little guy looks like and to see all the fun pics I know you'll be taking!

    ReplyDelete