Thursday, June 3, 2010

4 Years

Four years ago today, I got to marry the most amazing man. He has been so much more than just my husband...my best friend, my partner-in-crime, my support, my protector. I can't imagine life without him. I feel like we're perfectly matched and even though we've both changed so much over the past four years, there's not a day that goes by that I don't love him more than the day before.

I thought I'd share some photos from our wedding. :) I had a really hard time narrowing it down to just a few, so this might be photo overload, but I always like looking at other people's wedding photos, so I figured you all would too.

I've shared this photo before, but it's my favorite, so we'll start out with it.

Our awesome wedding party.


During the ceremony, Adam completely surprised me by pulling out a guitar (he doesn't play guitar) and singing (he doesn't sing) Nothing Fancy by Dave Barnes. It was amazing. He has such a good voice and I never get to hear him sing!


At the reception, we toasted with Dr Pepper because neither of us drink. Adam wanted orange Gatorade for his drink, but this was just easier. And the bride always gets her way. :)

Adam also had a big talk with me before the wedding about feeding each other cake. He was extremely adamant that there would be no cake-smashing-in-the-face. So we were nice.

And we're not big dancers, but I really wanted to have a first dance. I'm so glad we did, it was one of the most special moments. These photos just make me smile!

Happy 4 years, Adam! I love you so much and can't wait for 100 more (that's right, we're planning on living to be 125)!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww great wedding pictures!!! Your both so adorable and entering such a fun stage of life with your little baby about to arrive! I miss you guys!! tell adam hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so cute! Love that first picture. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete