Can you find the baby in this photo?
Saturday afternoon and evening I had to photograph a wedding, so the boys were home alone. When I sat down at my computer on Monday to get some work done, I discovered these photos. It appears that Adam and Sutton were out in the shop most of the afternoon. Also, I don't think I've really ever blogged about Adam's shop. It's his mistress. :) But seriously, it's the reason we live where we do. Adam found this house online when we were house-hunting and it had a separate building in the backyard. It's pretty big and has heat, a/c, and an attic. Adam and his dad built a paint booth (on the left), so Adam does a lot of painting on his RC planes in there.
In case you couldn't find the baby in the above photo, he's right in the middle, sleeping on a table.
I also later found these gems:








too cute!!! Careful...Rogan rolled over at 7wks old!!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures crack me up!!!