Sunday, November 7, 2010

Inspire Hope Run

This afternoon, Adam and our friend Ryan ran in the Inspire Hope Run out at the Waterfront. Ryan's wife, Risa and I hung out with Sutton, listened to the Clayhouse Band, and got Dr Peppers from Red Robin. After the race was over, there was an After Party with food from several local restaurants like Abuelo's, PF Chang's, Fox and Hound (shout out, I used to waitress there), Chester's, and Starbucks. Yummmm.

Here's Sutton and Daddy before the race.


 Adam and Ryan strategizing as they lined up at the starting line.


Robert joined them after a bit. If you read my photo blog, you might recognize Robert...he was the groom in a wedding I shot in September.


And they're off!

The Clayhouse Band played pre-race as well as during the race and at the After Party. Our friend, a different Ryan, leads this band.

Crossing the finish! Woohoo!


Sadly, we didn't take any photos of Risa and I or our Dr Peppers. :(

The puppies wanted to say hello. Axl's up on the chair that he probably shouldn't be on. But so cute. He went to the vet this week, and we found he's lost 6 pounds, which is awesome because he's a "tad" overweight. He weighs only 95 pounds now! And I must say, taking a dog to the vet (just like grocery shopping and going out to eat) is much more...interesting....with a kiddo in tow. I made Adam come too to help me out.

And Diesel had already taken his makeup off for the night, so he didn't want his picture taken. Notice the green fluff coming out of his pillow on the left side? Axl stole this pillow of Diesel's from it's spot under my desk, drug it into the living room, and chewed a hole in it so he could eat the stuffing. What a dummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment