Remember way-back-when I started a series of posting a "Top 5" on Wednesday? I didn't have much to post about, so I thought maybe we should bring it back. And I'm sure you can guess today's topic: Top 5 Things I Love About Sutton. :)
1. The noise he makes when he yawns. In addition to it being the cutest sound I've ever heard, I've always been a noisy yawner, so I think it's fun he takes after me.
2. How he smiles at the drop of a hat. He smiles at me, at dad, at his grandparents, at random waitresses. I hope he keeps this trait. He also laughs and that's pretty much the best thing ever.
3. How he's such a good sleeper. I don't know what I'd do if I had a baby that didn't sleep. Some mornings, he'll wake up too early for me, so I go get him and bring him back to my bed. Even if he's wide awake at that time, he'll usually fall back asleep with me.
4. The funny "old-man face" he makes when he cries. It's so endearing.
5. The simple fact that he's mine. I can call him my son.
No comments:
Post a Comment