I found this awesomely cute peapod growing in our backyard today.
I hate to admit it, but we were bad sports this year. We did NOTHING for Halloween.
We hung out in Adam's classroom for awhile because he needed to lesson plan for the week. Then we came home, made supper, put a sign on the door that said "No Candy. Sorry." And headed downstairs for a movie night.
Hopefully the neighborhood kids don't hate us. We spent a ton load of money on candy last year and just decided to take the year off. We still had a few crazies ring our doorbell (no porch light on, no lights on upstairs, and a sign that said No Candy, and they STILL tried? Intense!)
But...I knew if I didn't take more photos of Sutton in his first Halloween costume, I'd regret it. So I dressed him up today and took advantage of our neon green grass (seriously, it looks painted next to the neighbor's lawn, it's so bright!) to get some cute cute CUTE photos of the baby boy.
Because I know he won't fit in this much longer. Even though it's 9 month size. Yes, he's 4 months. And we couldn't get the hat thing velcroed around his second chin. Our poor boy. I wouldn't have him any other way. :)
Happy first Halloween, Sutton baby! I promise your parents won't be scrooges every year! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment