Tuesday, June 14, 2011

First Swim

Adam's parents have a pool in their backyard, so we headed over there last week for our first swim of the season and Sutton's first swim that he was aware of. :)

Long story short...Sutton doesn't like swimming. At least not yet. I'm bound and determined that he will. See the clinging that's happening?


This is an all around good picture of us all...not.


We abandoned the floaty in hopes of him warming up to the water if I was holding him. No such luck.


Trying to get a smile...


Grandma Janet ended up taking him inside so Adam and I could swim for a bit. Meanwhile, the puppy dogs ran around in the giant backyard. Here's Sadie and Ed. They have a common joy of chasing squirrels. :)


Sadie got sleepy that night. She's making me re-realize how anti-social Diesel is. 90% of his day is spent in our bedroom on our bed or the dog bed. Not so with Sadie. She's constantly by my side. CONSTANTLY. She wastes no time making herself at home on our furniture. I'm always amazed by how Dobermans can curl up in such a little ball.



Had to change positions after awhile. Stretch out those gangly legs.


I like how she has her front paw tucked between her back ones. So ladylike. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment