Thursday, October 13, 2011

Buildin' Stuff

As I mentioned in that video from the last post, we're Adam's Dad is renovating our shop in our backyard. It's getting SO pretty. I'm loving it. I've taken bunches of photos of the process and will do a big post about it when it's done. Yesterday Sutton and I were in there and he just got to work.


Please excuse the spaghetti stains on his shirt (reminds me of that song "Barbeque stains on my white t-shirt..." I hate country music, by the way). :)


He really needed to clamp some things.







I *think* I've finally convinced Adam to let me cut Sutton's hair! He's not happy about it, but he's not gonna stop me. When it finally set in that I'm actually gonna cut off those cute curls, I got a little teary and now I'm putting off making the appointment! See, I act all tough, but when it comes down to it... :)


And a cute one of Sutton helping his Grandpa Ed.



And in other news....GINGER IS HAVING HER BABY IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!!!! She's having a c-section in the morning. I'm heading to the hospital afterwards to take photos of the new little one meeting his/her big sister. I can't wait! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment