That kinda sounds like a movie title, doesn't it? Sweet.
Well, the day after Ginger's little baby Ezra was born, we went back to the hospital so I could see him and Ginger again, and so Adam and Sutton could meet Ezra.
I took a photo of Sutton in the elevator because I thought it was cute that it was his first time in a hospital/elevator. Little did we know...
When I was holding the baby, Sutton wanted nothing to do with me. When Adam was holding him, Sutton wanted me. After we handed Ezra back, Sutton was really clingy. There was definitely some jealousy going on.
I tried to get a photo with the two of them but Sutton wasn't having it.
We finally got him to look at the baby and touch his hand while Adam was holding him. We decided that no one in this family is ready for another little one quite yet. No matter how cute they are. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment