Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'M NOT PREGNANT :)

I just realized that the photo I'm about to post will probably make it seem like I'm pregnant, so I thought I should nip that in the bud and make it abundantly clear in my blog title that I'm not. :)

I've had several friends recently announce that they were pregnant, and so I've been seeing lots of sonograms. The really early sonograms always make me think back to one of our first ones with Sutton, where he looked like a teddy bear.

I seriously laugh outloud when I see this. Can you believe that little nubbin is our Sutton bear?


We don't plan to have another baby for awhile, but I'll keep you updated. :)

I'm going to *try* to remember to take some new photos of Sutton today because I know this blog's been majorly lacking new material lately. We plan on going to the pumpkin patch this weekend, so I'm sure we'll take some there if nothing else!

No comments:

Post a Comment