And check out his big smile on the swings. He loves swinging and had to swing in EVERY SWING on that part of the park before moving on.
Then we came home and played in the driveway, as is the norm these days. He wants to be independent, but needs to constantly be watched, so we sit on the front porch steps while he walks around gathering sticks and pointing out airplanes. I got a few photos of the fast little booger as he was exploring.
He's been doing this a lot with his tongue lately. Not sure what that's about...
Will somebody please tell this baby's Daddy that he NEEDS a haircut?!
The next three are a series. He was "getting me," and they get blurry because my camera just couldn't keep up with his incredible speed. :)
Then he decided he needed to go under the car. And he got stuck, so I had to go rescue him.
We moved on to the backyard so the puppies could join us. He found a random airplane (why do we always have random airplanes lying about?) and played with it for the next 15 minutes til I told him it was time to go in.
Then he had some important business to attend to in my office.
Taking some notes...
He's been doing this a lot with his tongue lately. Not sure what that's about...
Will somebody please tell this baby's Daddy that he NEEDS a haircut?!
The next three are a series. He was "getting me," and they get blurry because my camera just couldn't keep up with his incredible speed. :)
Then he decided he needed to go under the car. And he got stuck, so I had to go rescue him.
We moved on to the backyard so the puppies could join us. He found a random airplane (why do we always have random airplanes lying about?) and played with it for the next 15 minutes til I told him it was time to go in.
Then he had some important business to attend to in my office.
Taking some notes...
Thinking about important things.
Busy night! I try to keep busy while Adam's away so we don't miss him as much. Maybe next week we'll go on a Mommy-Baby dinner date after the park. :)













No comments:
Post a Comment