Wednesday, November 23, 2011

10 Years Ago...

Ten years ago today, my life was forever changed.

See, there was this really cute guy that was my brother's friend and I never thought he even noticed me and totally thought he was out of my league but I was definitely crushing and then one day we started talking online and we realized we were both into art and so we made a date to hang out and he put his arm around me and I had so many butterflies and then he asked me out and then we kissed and then he said he loved me and then I went off to college but he still said he loved me and then he asked me to marry him and I said yes and we got married and we had a baby and I LOVE THAT CUTE GUY SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the short version. If you want the long version, click here to read through the posts when I wrote about our love story.

Ten years ago, Adam and I had our very first date. I was 16. He'd just turned 18. Now look at us. I can't believe it's been ten years, but on the other hand, I can't remember life without him. I mean, I've spent more than a third of my life with him!

Happy 10 years to the love of my life, father of my son, and most amazing best friend I've ever had! I love you so much Adam. I sure hope you stick around. :)


Adam's school's Winter Banquet, February 2002 

My junior prom, spring 2002 

Summer 2002 

Our first (dating) anniversary, November 23, 2002 

My high school graduation, May 2003 

Summer 2003 

Getting ready to head off to college, fall 2003


Engagement photo, summer 2005

Our wedding day, June 3, 2006 





Christmas card photo, fall 2009 (we knew we were pregnant, but nobody else did!)

Maternity photos, spring 2010

Our baby is finally here! June 2010

Our 5th wedding anniversary, June 2011 


Sutton's first birthday, June 24, 2011

Our little family now, fall 2011 

 Us.

1 comment: