Yesterday, we finally were able to have a free second to decorate our Christmas tree. This artificial tree has seen better days...it has lights that don't work and lots of bare spots...but I'm usually able to pile enough stuff on it so you can't notice. :)
During Sutton's nap, I assembled the tree and put up the garland and beads. When he woke up, I showed him the tree, and he thought it was pretty cool. He played with the beads and then started patting the tree a little too roughly, so I had to show him to "pet it nice" like we do with the dogs.
Sadie decided to pose nicely with the tree before Sutton got up, so I had to get a photo.
Here he is, checking out the tree with his bedhead and blankie. :)
I thought Sutton could help me with the ornaments, so we dug them out and started putting them on the tree. I showed him what to do, and he immediately started putting them on (by setting them on the branches, not hanging them) but the problem was that he'd immediately take them off. And take off ones I'd just hung too.
He finished up by digging through the ornaments, and running around the house yelling in joy. I'm pretty sure he loves Christmas already. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment