Today we went to Newton to have lunch with my family for Thanksgiving. I've been feeling weird about not taking many photos of Sutton lately, so I brought my camera. After we were thoroughly stuffed, we hung out, Sutton was our entertainment.
My grandpa decided to comb Sutton's unruly curls. He wouldn't let go of me, so I couldn't get far enough away to get a good photo of this. So here's what I could get:
Sutton got to play with some vintage Lincoln Logs that were my uncle's when he was a kid. I thought this photo was pretty funny.
He had lots of fun playing on the floor with my mom, his Grandma Nancy. He was being an ornery little booger and scattering them all over the place.
Then he got whiny so we went outside even though it was pretty cold. He doesn't care...he's always happy outside!
And we finished up the afternoon sitting on a bench with my cousin Faith, swinging our legs.











No comments:
Post a Comment