We took a few photos before church this morning while we were dressed all nicely. I'm so glad that Sutton likes having his photo taken, smiles on command, and looks at the camera even when it's just on a timer!
My sweet boy and I...he's the reason I'm a mama and can celebrate this day! (Do you see his hair? I tried to style it all cute in a faux-hawk, but he has hair like mine that won't hold anything.)
Muscles!
Up there?
Sutton loves his Daddy. I may be a teensy bit biased, but I'm pretty sure I get to live with the two most handsome men there are. I'm a lucky lady.
I also had to Instagram a photo of Sutton and I on my phone. He was being all cuddly and sad because he's a crazy boy and had just fallen after trying to stand on his four-wheeler to get on our bed. As soon as I pulled out my phone to take a photo, he turned on the charm. :)
We had a big weekend (blog post to come...), so he got to bed a bit later than normal the past two nights. He ended up falling asleep on the way to church today.
After church, we stopped at Noodles & Co. for lunch, Sutton just looks like a tiny little man here, haha.
After his nap this afternoon, we hung out outside for a bit before going on a walk to QuikTrip for fun Mother's Day drinks (Dr Pepper, Mountain Dew, and apple juice).
We immediately went home and straight into the bathtub.
This was my Mother's Day gift. I actually got it on Friday when it came in the mail. Props to my husband for creativity. He took a bunch of fun photos of Sutton and Yoda "looking" for me in all kinds of places, wrote a story to go with it, and had it printed in this fun book. I've been showing it off all weekend.
We finished off our Mother's Day with dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings, and made a trip over to Adam's school to let Sutton burn off some energy running around in the gym before bed. A great, relaxing day...Adam and I even got to nap while Sutton napped. It was pretty awesome. Until next year...
Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! I know I have an amazing mom who has always been there for me. There's no question that I would not be where I am today without her constant love, support, and encouragement. She's always been my number one fan. I love you Mom!













No comments:
Post a Comment