Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rachael & Matt's Belly Photos


I arrived in Kansas City on Thursday afternoon, after a crazy/hectic morning (to say the least). Adam's mom Janet came with me so she could spend the weekend with a friend up there, and we timed the 3-hour drive during Sutton's nap time, so everything went great. I needed the break of mindless driving after my ridiculous morning.

That evening, we went and took belly photos with Rachael and Matt around West Bottoms and in Loose Park. Taking their photos at Loose Park has become a bit of a tradition for us...which I love because it's beautiful! This is where Matt proposed to Rachael, and I took their engagement photos and wedding photos here. I'm sure we'll take some of little Baby Clark here sometime soon too!

Big thanks to Rachael's sister Shelby who entertained Sutton with ducks and sticks while I was busy snapping away. The parents-to-be had planned on taking us to The Cheesecake Factory as a thank you afterwards, but it was past Sutton's bedtime by the time we were done, so we quickly grabbed some Panera and headed back to the house.

To see the full blog post of their photo session, click here!


(So technically, this should be titled Kansas City Pt. I, the Sutton photos should've been Kansas City Pt. II, and the shower was Kansas City Pt. III. Lest anyone sit around waiting for more Kansas City posts...there won't be any.) :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gina! I don't think you actually know me personally, but I went to berean and was a few years younger than Adam. I love looking at your blog and all the amazing pictures you take! I actually had a dog question...and couldn't think of a better person to ask! We moved to the country and are wanting our first dog...a great family friendly dog (since we have 3 small kids), short hair, and a great guard dog. We were thinking of a rottweiler or doberman, but have heard you need to be careful about choosing one that isn't from bad breeding lines? I don't know much about dogs and want to do my best to make a wise decision. Do you have any ideas where to look or dog types that are great? Thanks! And sorry for the LONG comment!!

    thebeverlins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete