Baby Kohen kind of makes Sutton look like a giant.
When I wear my glasses, Tara and I are pretty much twins. I should've gotten a photo of Adam and Chad. Maybe next time. And Tara, I know you're reading this....there will be a next time soon! :)
The other morning, Sutton and I were playing with his train track. I went into the kitchen for a second, and when I came back, Sutton was in the bucket where we keep his trains and he wanted me to push him around.
We have this whistle that looks like a mouth that he loves playing with. Attractive. :)
And we'll end with a silly video from today. Two funny things about Sutton: if he doesn't know the answer to a question or doesn't want to answer, he just repeats the question; and he never says "yes," it's always "okay."





No comments:
Post a Comment