Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Silly Boy

We have the most hilarious kid. I look at him about 20 times a day and think how lucky I am that he's mine. I thought I'd share a couple recent photos of Sutton being Sutton.


The other night I asked him what he wanted for a bedtime snack. Banana? No. Cheese? No. Cracker? No. Strawberries? No. Bread? OK!!! So I gave him a slice of bread. He bit a hole in it and stuck his tongue through. I died laughing, grabbed my phone, turned him toward better light, and asked him to do it again for a photo. He did. Which makes it even funnier.


This morning we had to go to the Wichita Art Museum to scout locations for my wedding Saturday. We got there a little before they opened, so we sat out front and chilled. Sutton was very busy playing in the mulch. I asked for a photo, and he sat down and whipped out this smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment