Sunday, November 11, 2012

Things Sutton Says..

I was upset this afternoon because my iPhone wasn't working and when I tried to update it, it told me I needed to reset, it which meant losing all my info and contacts. I had my head in my hands...

Sutton: "Mommy, what doing?"
Mommy: "Crying."
Sutton: "Oh!" {Gives me a big hug.} "Happy Mommy?"
Mommy: "No buddy, Mommy's still sad."

About 10 minutes passed, and we were getting ready to leave the house. Adam and Sutton were in the car before me, and when I got in:

Sutton: "I love you Mommy!"
Mommy: "Oh, I love you too, Sutton."
Sutton: "No! I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!!"
Mommy: "I love you too...?"
Sutton: {Getting angry.} "NOOOO!! I. LOVE. YOU. MOMMY!"
Mommy: {Looks at Daddy helplessly.}
Daddy: "Say 'thanks' ???"
Sutton: "I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!!!"
Mommy: "Thanks buddy."
Sutton: {Calmed down.} "Okay. You happy now Mommy?"

Sweet little guy didn't want me to tell him I loved him in return, he was just trying to make me not be sad from earlier when I was "crying." How does he have that logic at 2 years old? He's so darn cute!

And as a side note, I think I backed up my phone, so I think we'll be able to fix it.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why but this post made me tear up. It's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete