After Sutton woke up from his nap, we headed to my Hiebert grandparents new house to celebrate Christmas with them. My Grandma made an amazing meal of pork sausage, potatoes, fried noodles, salad, tapioca pudding, and rolls. She makes the best strawberry jelly I've ever had, so the rolls are always a highlight.
This was my test shot...

I took a photo of each couple at the dinner table.
My poor mom, lol...
Grandma & Grandpa.
Attempt #1, a self portrait. But my lens wasn't wide enough. Yikes.

Much better.
Alas, poor Sutton doesn't have a wife. He was busy seeing how fast the rocking chair could go.

After dinner, we opened presents. My Grandma always gets us super practical things. Which is nice because we always need and use what she gives us! Sutton helped hand out the gifts. One of the gifts we got was a blanket, but Michael (being the weirdo he is) corrected us and said "No, it's a fleece throw," (because that's what it said on the package). Sutton latched on to that and still calls it a fleece throw to this day. Ha.

Grandpa Bruce helped him take the tags off his new ball.
Just in case Grandma Nancy didn't know how to open her gift by herself...
My parents got my grandparents a new rug for the living room of their new house. So we moved furniture and put it down.
Once again, Michael and Sutton being on the same wavelength...
We took this same photo last year at their old house, so we needed an updated version this year. Love how it turned out!

And when we got home, I knew our tree wouldn't be up much longer, so I took a couple photos of it. It's down now, and I miss the glow of it every evening in the dark!
And that wraps up our Christmas celebrations for 2012!















No comments:
Post a Comment