Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Happenings 2

A few more photos from January...

Our honeymoon was one of the best times of my life, and we have such great memories from it. I posted this photo on Instagram for a Throwback Thursday and I just want to go back to Hawaii so badly!



I hardly ever wear my hair up but one day it was just making me angry, so I piled it on my head. Sutton told me my hair looked like a flower.


Sutton and I went to Newton one evening to hang out with my parents, and we made a stop at my grandparents house for ice cream. Cooper had to jump up on my dad's lap and even tried to get up on the table.


My mom and grandma with Sutton and his ice cream.



Diesel's baby picture for another Throwback Thursday on Insta.


Sutton was watching a show on our computer and decided that the coffee table was his bus.


We had a gift card to PF Chang's, so we went and ate there one Saturday. It was our first time ever to eat there. Sutton had two strangers tell him how handsome he was while we were there. :)


Outside the restaurant, Sutton decided he wanted to go sit in the grass.



One evening for dinner, I asked Sutton if he wanted PB&J or meat + cheese + mayo. He said he just wanted cheese + mayo and was very adamant. So that's what he ate and he loved it. Gross.


After a haircut, Sutton has a hairy back. :) We always jump right in the tub to "get the itchys off" after haircuts.


We visited Daddy at work over his lunch one day and Sutton helped out by grading some papers.


After that bridal show I did, I still had a huge stack of handouts left over. One evening I was downstairs working in my office and Adam was upstairs. I came up after awhile, and found this. He'd spread my handouts all over the counter. Thanks, buddy.


He wanted to watch his show while sitting in his toybox. Whatever. :)


As previously mentioned, this crazy child has been getting up at 6am lately, which is definitely not his norm. It's hard for him to make it to 1pm for his nap sometimes. This particular day, I told him to play by himself while I took a shower. I called out to him twice during my shower to make sure he was doing okay, and the second time I didn't get a response. So I got out and went to his room and found him like this. Poor guy had fallen asleep while playing with his box of cars.


I traveled to a Labradoodle farm last week to do a workshop with the lady who owns it. She wanted to learn how to take better photos of her pups.



Another Throwback Thursday (I think these are so fun). Adam and I at my senior prom.


We went out on our weekly Thursday date last week to Doc Green's. Love their salads. And this kid loves their mac n cheese.


I found this Greek yogurt stuff that only has 80 calories and is so good! Adam and I are trying to get back into shape/get more toned. It's a difficult process, but this makes it a little easier!


Diesel and Sutton cuddling. They're starting to have a bit more of a friendly relationship now that Sutton's old enough to understand that he has to be careful and gentle with Diesel.


Adam and I got to go out on a date night last Friday before we went to Salina for the fly in. We used a gift card from my parents to Hangar One Steakhouse, and then used some gift cards to the theater to go see Hansel and Gretel at the Warren. So fun! I love date nights and wish we could do them more often! But who can afford that? :)


Two days ago, we had a near 70 degree day. It was pretty windy, but I still wanted to take advantage of it, so Sutton and I went to the park in the morning.


He's really into pretending lately, so he wanted to sit at the picnic tables and make me food. He fed me chicken, ketchup, and candy canes. With cake and fruit snacks for dessert.



When we got home, a bird pooped on his head in our front yard. Poor guy didn't even notice, but after I told him, he kept asking me why the bird pooped on him.



Now for a couple photos of the other little guy around here...


Spoiled?


I got some fun new photo equipment in the mail this week. Hooray! But weird weird packaging...


And last night we had dinner at some friends' house and got to schnuggle on their sweet little baby Hunter.


No comments:

Post a Comment