Thursday, August 22, 2013

1st Trimester Belly Photos


I feel like with this pregnancy, I popped {or more likely bloated} almost immediately. I've never had a flat stomach, but I feel like I couldn't suck it in right from the beginning.

I've been taking these photos for 9 weeks now (the 13th one is to come...) and I'd never compared them until now. It's crazy to see the 5 week one in comparison to 12 weeks!

Week 8 was when we were in Michigan camping, and week 11 was taken with a timer because Adam wasn't home at all that day to take the photo. 

I'm hoping to do weekly blog updates like I did with Sutton, so stay tuned for my 13 week post!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great post! I needed to see this!! I too have never had a flat belly but im going on my 8 weeks pregnant this week and I look like u:) thanks! It's such a beautiful miracle:))
    Xox
    - Rachael

    ReplyDelete