Friday, August 16, 2013

Toronto Lake Weekend

The last weekend in July, Adam and Sutton went camping with Adam's sister Jessica, her hubby Steve, and their three kiddos. I was feeling sick (this pregnancy has been pretty rough...more on that later), so I stayed behind. :( It was sad, but I'm not sure I would've been much fun if I would've gone.

Sutton loves his three cousins so much, and since we live close by, they play together all the time. So they had a great time getting to hang out all weekend. Jessica did a good job of documenting the weekend, and she gave me all her photos from her phone so I could blog them.

I can't do much narrating, since I wasn't there, so I'll let the photos speak for themselves. One thing I did hear about...they took along a doll and named it Gina so that I could still be in the photos. I think it weirded Sutton out a bit. :) This is the doll:



This is the kitchen of the cabin they stayed in.


































Adam taught Corbin to chop wood, and I hear he really enjoyed it!











If you ever go camping with us, you'll be lucky enough to experience Adam's amazing campfire cooking. Seriously...so good.








Campfire cobbler makes me especially sad I missed out. :(



Love this of the cousins:







Sutton requires these two blankies plus all these stuffed animals to sleep.


Sutton introduced his cousins to Jake and the Neverland Pirates, so now Breegan is a big fan too. :) They watched several episodes on the iPad.





No comments:

Post a Comment