Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Announcement Photo Shoot

I had a few ideas for photos I wanted to have taken of us to announce our pregnancy. This is most likely the last time I will announce a pregnancy, so I wanted to do something special. My friend Jen (from the last post) was one of few people who knew I was pregnant. Since she'd shot two weddings with me while I was feeling nauseous...I found it only right to tell her. Ha! She's been so great throughout this whole thing, it was definitely fun to have her in the know!

I picked the place and had Jen bring the chalkboards and we did several different announcement poses, and then a couple of just us. I'm kicking myself for not having her take any of just Adam and I! Oh well, I'm certain there will be lots more family shoots in the future. :)

I believe I was just over 10 weeks when we took these, so YES! I am showing a lot sooner this time around... Already feeling large and in charge.











1 comment: