Monday, March 31, 2014

February

Which brings us to February. Here are our pre-Ren happenings. Sutton being a weirdo:


We made snow ice cream. I think I did it wrong, but I wasn't a fan.


Our niece Bailey turned 16. Ren didn't decide to share a birthday with her. Here's Bailey with Adam's mom, her grandma.


And with her cousins and her little bro.


My niece Aubrynn gave me a pedicure since I had a hard time reaching my toes.


I posted this of my brother Michael and I for a Throwback Thursday.


We used a gift card to go eat at Granite City one evening. Sutton was being a weirdo again. :)


This was from when we did Sutton's last photo shoot as an only child out in my studio. He needed to get some crazy out after all that posing.


Sutton is really into running lately and is all about marathons. But he calls them "maratons." If this sparkly headband is on, that means he's running a maraton.


Brought some snow inside one day to play.


I had coffee with my friend Jaclyn one morning before I had Ren and before she moved to DC.


Playing in the snow.


Doing puzzles before Storytime at the library one day.


Lining up for Storytime.


I went to Sutton's preschool for his Valentine's Day party. It was pretty cute to see him interact with his friends. When he saw me get there, he ran over to me, bear-hugged my legs and said "I love you! I love you MORE!" So glad he's not embarrassed of me in front of his peers yet. :)


The day we got the Captain America shield. He's obsessed with Captain America.


One day I left Diesel out in the cold for 30 minutes and he was mad. So he curled up in my bed and didn't move for a very long time.


Comparing 38 weeks pregnant with Sutton (left) and Ren (right) in the same dress. Ren definitely made me fatter.:)


Car wash!


He's seen me lay down while I'm taking a bath, so he had to try it but couldn't figure out how to not get water in his ears.


Being cute with Daddy.


Diesel gave us a scare. He was super restless one night and when we got up in the morning, his muzzle or whatever the nose area is called, was all swollen. You can't really tell in this photo. I gave him cortisone and benadryl and changed his food and it got better.


Playing in the last little bit of snow in the front yard.


One of our last outings as a family of three was to go see the Lego Movie in the theater.


One night we went mall-walking to try to induce labor. It didn't work. We also grabbed dinner at the food court.


In trying to soak up my one-on-one time with this guy, I took him out to lunch at Cinnamon's Deli after school one day.


We had a really nice February with warm temps and took advantage by hanging out on the porch.


Two days later we had Ren! I haven't even begun to post the hundreds of phone photos of him, we'll see if I get around to that next. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment