Saturday, March 15, 2014

First Bath at Home

Did I mention this kid hates baths?

Really, he just hates being naked. Sutton does too, so they have that in common. Ren's first bath at home was very reminiscent of Sutton's first bath at home, which you can look back on by clicking here. We did it in the same spot in our kitchen even.





He's gotten a little less loud about his baths since this first one. I think warm water and the space heater are key.


I thought that photo seemed eerily similar to one of Sutton (see the difference in head shapes though?):





He's just about outgrown this little grey tub for his baths, so we will soon be graduating to a larger tub…maybe one where he can actually lay down on something and not slip around while we hold onto him. Maybe that will help with the screaming too!

1 comment:

  1. its so funny how different kids and babies are! Carson loves baths and has from his first bath! He never cried during them. We went back and looked at pics from his first bath. He was so little!!!

    ReplyDelete