Sunday, March 2, 2014

Ren Meeting the Family

Sutton got to be the first to meet his little brother. Adam's sister Jessica brought him and his gift for Ren to the hospital.



Daddy coming to say hi and bring Sutton back.





We took video of them meeting for the first time, but as it was just the four of us, I didn't take any photos. I may post that video at some point. After Sutton had met Ren and we'd finished trying to nurse for the first time, my parents and Adam's parents came in, as well as Jessica.



Sutton was smitten. Lots of hugs and kisses from big brother. :)












Grandma Nancy (my mom) with her third grand baby boy.





My parents and Ren.


Next up, Grandma Janet got to hold him.








Rachael took most of these pictures and I'm so glad she did. Also, so glad she was there for this whole experience…she's like the sister I never had!


He was a fan of the lovey from Sutton and he hugged it for awhile as he was laying on my bed.


The next morning, my friend and photographer Jen came to say hi and to take a few photos of Ren at the hospital.


And Rachael came back for some more snuggles.



Adam's parents brought Sutton by again and got to hold our new little guy some more.


Three generations of Dreher men. I had to post both of these to show Sutton's crazy faces.



And of course, big brother had to hold him some more. He's just so sweet with him.


Sutton had to make sure that Ren had his little lovey at all times.




Daddy got some quality Ren time.



The post-pacifier face.



This guy makes a lot of silly faces.


I have a *few* more hospital photos but felt like this post was already picture-heavy enough, so I'll wait and post those another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment