I can't tell you how much I wanted to Liquify (make skinnier - for all you Photoshop illiterates) my fat arm. But for the sake of keepin it real, I didn't. Hmph.How far along? 23 weeks
Weight gain: 15 pounds. Ish. I had a giant weight gain this month and it's freaking me out. Salads for lunch from here on out...
Baby is the size of a(n): Papaya, still. One website said he's the length of a Harry Potter book...yessss!
Food cravings/aversions: Eating a lot of cereal, and drinking a lot of grape juice. Pizza always sounds good. And I've been giving in to my craving for Dr Pepper from Sonic - the styrofoam cup, the awesome ice...mmmmm. Don't judge.
Sleeping: Tossing and turning a lot. This belly needs support when I'm laying down. Had a crazy dream last night about photographing a wedding and my camera battery dying during the middle of the processional. Ugh! There was another dream that his nursery was being decorated in purple checkerboard and frogs.
Milestones: I don't think there were any. Movement is becoming more definite. Sometimes instead of just poking me, it's like he'll kick his foot out and hold it there. It's weird. My belly was measuring ahead at my appointment this week, and according to our sonogram from last month, baby would be due June 29 instead of July 3 (my official due date). I'm hoping for a June baby!
Weird things I read online: He can suck his thumb (and not just put it in his mouth like he had been). His skin is developing faster than his fat, so he has old man saggy skin. :)
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: I got nothin. This was an anti-climatic week. Which is probably good. :) Stay in there, happy and healthy, little boy! Well, here's something, though it's not baby related. We went to see Wolfman this past weekend with some friends and it was HORRIBLE. Don't go see it. On my top 10 worst movies ever list.
No comments:
Post a Comment