Saturday, March 20, 2010
25 Weeks
How far along? 25 weeks
Weight gain: Okay, here goes...whoo whoo (those were deep breaths)...20 pounds.
Baby is the size of a(n): Eggplant
Food cravings/aversions: While in Branson, I was loving sweet potato fries and pizza. Since I've been home, I've been trying to eat healthier, and my turkey sandwiches and carrots for lunch have actually been really good! Plus I've discovered sugar-free chocolate Snack Packs. YUM.
Sleeping: Still not the greatest, but it could be worse.
Milestones: Adam's able to feel the baby move a lot easier now. Since last Friday, he's felt him quite a few times. I've also been having a lot of back pain (which was inevitable because I've always had a weak back), so I've been seeing a chiropractor. We'll see if it helps. He told me I shouldn't use a heating pad, which was the only thing that was helping! Bummer.
Weird things I read online: He's starting to prefer one hand or the other - so he's already becoming a lefty or a righty!
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: There was one evening where I felt like my belly was almost vibrating. I kinda wonder if he had hiccups. I haven't felt it since, so I still don't know for sure. It's really becoming more evident how big he's getting because I'll feel him move on both sides of my belly. He also doesn't like it when things encroach in his space. Like if I'm too close to my desk and it's digging into my belly, or if I have my laptop (or a dog) on my lap and part-ways on my belly, he starts kicking it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteIsnt it funny how they dont like things encroaching on THEIR space! Eli was the exact same way:)
ReplyDelete