Just wanted to share a couple super cute photos of the boys. This was one morning when they were not ready to get out of bed.
The big guy got a bath this weekend, and his daddy decided to use my conditioner on his fur. He's the softest cuddler ever now!
I forgot to take a belly photo again today. It was kinda a busy day at the studio...so I will try to remember tomorrow.
And lastly, Adam and I are on a strict budget since we got slammed with taxes, so we've been eating in for all our meals. I cooked the past two nights in a row! I don't know if that's ever happened before. Wowow.


Your dogs crack me up! Mine, well Toby in particular reminds me of your little one. Toby always goes and gets back in bed after daddy makes him get up and go potty in the morning...much to his dismay. HA!
ReplyDeleteSucks about taxes! Next year you will have a "little" tax break! Is it your business that caused that?!...not to be nosey...just thinking about starting my own at home business...
I wish mine DIDN'T want to potty in the morning. It's annoying to get out of bed at 6am when I know I only have an hour or two left to sleep. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd yes...taxes sucked because of my business. There are things you can do (it's complicated to explain), but we just had no idea how much I'd make last year, so we weren't able to plan ahead well. What kind of business are you thinking of starting?
Oh don't let me fool you. Mine sometimes want out to pee at 3am! SOOOOO annoying! But now that is Chad's job since Lo was born...since I had to get up all the time to tend to her (and I use to do it w/ the boys before she was here). So by 6am they aren't interested in going out! HA!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, thanks for the thought on taxes...I am a Registered Dietitian and would like to get into starting my own consulting practice, but I don't think I have any real great business skills, so I am a bit nervous in venturing into entrepreneurship. (which is another thing I am impressed by about you...so young but have your own company going...that takes a very motivated and special person!) I don't know we shall see, but it IS what I want to do, just need a swift kick in the pants I suppose! HA!