Here's our first official blog photo of me and Sutton. We've taken plenty, but today was the first day I was able to make myself presentable. How CUTE is he?
Congrats to you and adam!! He is just darlin' On Adam's FB pix I saw so much of adam in him and he one on your blog I see you! Love seeing what God does!!!
Absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute!! Congrats to all of you!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you and adam!! He is just darlin' On Adam's FB pix I saw so much of adam in him and he one on your blog I see you! Love seeing what God does!!!
ReplyDeleteAww, so adorable! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!!! I'm glad to hear that everything went well. Can't wait to see more pictures!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!! I love you, too - MAMA! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you and Adam! What a cutie!
ReplyDelete