Friday, January 7, 2011

Just Some Photos

Sutton was in dire need of some new photos. :) We have pretty good light in our bedroom, so that's where we went!



(We were having a good fun time.)


Then there's these two. This big one has been giving us a run for our money lately. After spending all our Christmas money on a vet visit due to his daily puking and patchy hair loss (as evidenced on his leg below), we couldn't find anything wrong. He's on some meds that aren't really working, so I guess the next step is x-rays, and that sounds cheap...

This is the good one. Sometimes. :)

And if y'all don't read my photo blog (you SHOULD), I just have to let you know how tickled I am to be chosen as my album company's Photographer of the Month. Click here to read the blog post/interview they did with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment