Sunday evening it started snowing here, and it was really a really pretty snow! I was sure they would cancel school on Monday, but they didn't and Adam had to drive to work on the slick roads. It kept snowing on Monday, and the temps dropped last night, so they canceled school today, hooray!
I have a history of wrecks in snow and ice, so between the flu I had and this weather, I haven't left the house in about 4 days. :)
Well it seems that I gave Adam the flu. :( So even though he had a snow day, he wasn't able to enjoy it and has been in bed all day today.
Sutton and I ventured out this evening to get some movies for a night in. Since it was Sutton's first snow, and since this is the first time he's worn his snow suit, I had to get some photos before we left.
Look how good he's sitting on his own!
Diesel wanted to come out and play.
We made it through half a movie, but the movie was so bad that we shut it off and Adam decided to go to bed. It will probably be an early night for me and Sutton too because it's just so boring when Adam can't play with us!







why is it so cooold out here, mommy?
ReplyDeleteHI Gina, I have followed your blog, which by the way is so cute. Sutton is so cute and I love that name. He takes such good pictures, I read that you are a self taught photographer. I was wondering what kind of camera that you use? I hope you don't mind me asking.I would love to get a nice camera and start tryiny to take pictures. Thanks Tammie
ReplyDeleteHi Tammie -
ReplyDeleteThanks! I use a Canon 5D camera, which is pretty expensive, but since I do this for a living, it was worth it. A more affordable camera that takes great photos is the Canon Rebel. Hope that helps!
Gina