Monday, January 10, 2011

Sutton's Amazing Daddy

This weekend, I had the flu.

I haven't ever had the flu (at least as far back as I can remember), and I've never thrown up outside of being pregnant.

It was horrible, horrible, horrible. I don't wish that on anyone.

Adam totally stepped up and was amazing with Sutton. He did everything without me, didn't need any help, and was glad to do it.

He brought Sutton to me when it was time for feedings.

He bundled himself and Sutton up to go out in the cold and get me Tylenol and Sprite.

He spent hours and hours entertaining Sutton downstairs, I would wake up in our bedroom (upstairs) and through my delirium, hear Adam making crazy noises and Sutton squealing with delight.

He even made a bed for himself on the floor in Sutton's room, drug the dog's bed in there, and slept next to Sutton all night long.

I am so, so thankful to have such an awesome husband who's such an amazing dad. And I want to be sure Adam knows how grateful I am! I love you buddy!

I (obviously) didn't take any photos of their escapades since I was incapacitated, but I went back through my blog and pulled out some photos of my boys together over the past 6 months.












No comments:

Post a Comment