Daddy makes eating fun. Lots of noises and watching the spoon fly around are involved, but...
We also get a lot more messy when Daddy is feeding us.
This is a super cute Beatles hoodie that I found at a consignment sale when Sutton was a newborn. He wears it a lot, but I'm sad for the day it doesn't fit anymore, I love it so much!
You may or may not have noticed in the last few photos that Sutton baby has some bruising around his eyes. It was a bit worse than even this photo above shows. There's a darker one on his right eyelid and the purple dots under his left eye were a lot darker. Long story short, we're not sure what happened to cause the bruises and I'm completely freaked out about them. I'm also frustrated because I tried to get into the doctor on Friday and they wouldn't return my call (don't do that to a paranoid new mom), so I will try again on Monday. My poor little man.
Friday night we had our small group at our house. These are some lovely ladies who are some of my best friends. Melinda, Risa, and Val (who didn't realize a photo was being taken...).
Meanwhile, Sutton was having a fun time in his exersaucer.
Yesterday I threw a baby shower for Audra at her house. Here was our amazing yellow cake with chocolate frosting. It was yummy.
In lieu of regular baby shower games, we played Apples to Apples. Such a fun alternative! Side note...I didn't see this at the time, but my little stinker (who's being held by Risa on the right), is grinning at the camera in this photo! Ha!
We were looking for a knife to cut the cake, and all we could find was Audra and Justin's wedding cake knife. So I made Audra and Val (who helped me out with the shower, thanks friend!) cut the cake like at a wedding. :) Check out how great Audra looks for just having had a baby 2 weeks ago! I unfortunately didn't get any new photos of the little boy baby, but refer to my photography blog because I took his newborn photos last week.











Oooh thanks for that compliment! I might print and tape it to my bathroom scale.
ReplyDelete