We put those chocolate chips to good use today and baked chocolate chip cookies! Sutton helped.
Since he likes playing with paper, and since we had some extra Christmas cards laying around, he was excited to play with a photo of himself.
This has nothing to do with the photos, but...our baby food saga continues. He eats pretty good now, but he likes what he likes and hates what he hates. I never thought peas could cause a temper tantrum this early, but he takes after his Daddy in hating them. Pears are freaking good apparently and he lets you know if you don't feed them to him fast enough.
Sutton is kind of in love with Diesel. He laughs at him all the time, even if he's just walking past. Diesel's oblivious. Sometimes he acknowledges the baby, sometimes not. When they play together, it's super cute. Diesel tries to get Sutton to throw his toys. :)
Diesel went to the vet today for his yearly checkup and shots. He's severely overweight, so now I have to stop feeding him my cereal milk every morning. He's in for a lot of disappointment. He can hear us finishing a bowl of cereal from a mile away.
Adam's team of 5th grade teachers made a donation to the Kansas Humane Society in memory of Axl, and I wanted to just say a big thank you. Meg, Kathy, Martha, Christine, and Brad...it means so much that you care enough to make such a gesture. I know you all realize how ridiculously in love we were with Axl and recognize how huge this loss is. Thanks again.
(And obviously...I was unsuccessful in my attempt to upload a video. Well, not so much unsuccessful as impatient. It was going to take an hour to upload and I ain't got that kinda time. Maybe another day.)






Sutton + Diesel + chocolate chips = cute.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I never upload videos directly onto my blog because it takes FOREVER. That's why I put them on facebook, then embed them in my blog (much faster). Just in case you want another option... :)