Afterwards we came home and babysat our two nieces and nephew for a bit. Adam taught them how to play GuitarHero. It was definitely a hit.
You wanna know what makes me feel old? This kid was born the year I graduated from high school. Gosh.
Daddy was making Sutton laugh and have crazy arms. And drool...always with the drooling. He crashed after the older kiddos left.
His sleeping has been all crazy, most likely due to the time change, allergies, and teething. This poor baby had his first fever a few mornings ago, it made me so sad and I felt helpless! After some Tylenol and TLC, it was gone in a few hours.
Additionally, with the warmer weather, he's turned into a big sweatball. I wet his hair down with a cool washcloth today just to give him a break from the sweating. Anyone have any tips for keeping hot babes cool?





No comments:
Post a Comment