Today I was at the computer and the baby was playing on the oversized chair behind me. I turn around to see this:
He's just so cute I don't know what to do. And, he's the perfect kid for me BECAUSE when he hears the shutter on my camera, it makes him smile:
Diesel was busy ignoring us. I think he was a little annoyed that the baby was on his chair.
Gotta take out the pacifier for the full effect of that precious grin.
Poor poor Diesel. Life is rough.
Have I mentioned that this baby loooooves my iPod? :) He thinks he has important business to do on it. Gets his attention every time.
Always with the mouth open, peering over the arm of the chair to see it. He's good at peering. Today at the grocery store (he was riding in the front of the cart like a big boy), he kept peering around me to see all the people behind me.
And the fuzzy hair. I might die. He finally has enough hair that he has bedhead when he wakes up. It's the cutest thing. Especially when he has a little Alphalpha sticking up in the back. That happens to Adam too, it's pretty cute on him as well (I guess). :)








No comments:
Post a Comment