Yesterday afternoon, Sutton and I went to the zoo with Audra and her two boys Reid and Austin. The afternoon was perfect zoo weather. I even got a little sweaty. TMI? :) This was Sutton's second trip to the zoo, but the first was when he was pretty little and completely unaware. He still isn't to the point of getting excited about the animals, but at least he would actually look at them. Made me feel like he kinda enjoyed it. I kept telling him that all the animals were like "bigger puppies"...just trying to relate it to something he knows.
It was also the first time Sutton rode in his stroller like a big boy without his carseat and facing backwards. He loved it!
One of our first stops was the turtle and amphibian house.
Audra was rockin the double stroller and Reid loved getting in and out to look at all the different exhibits. Meanwhile, Austin slept the entire time, which was wonderful!
Before we went to the zoo, we ran an errand with Jaclyn to Hobby Lobby for a project at the studio. She made us stop at Boba Zone afterwards and introduced me to the amazingness that is BOBA! It's so weird. I don't even know how to explain it, so I took pictures. :) I feel like I'm kinda late getting on the boba train, so you all may already know about this. If not, try it before you judge it.











I love our boys! :)
ReplyDelete(And giraffe colored hair)